The spray soaks into the skin, assisting to re-activate glucose and normalizing the free radical effect of glycation (cross-linking of proteins and sugars to form non-functioning structures in the body). This acts to prevent the incidence of cross-linked wrinkles in an aging skin.
Aminodine Spritz is suitable for sun damaged and mature skin suffering from glycation (cross linked wrinkles). Aminodine Spritz is also recommended for diabetic clients and smokers.
NOTE: Aminodine Spritz is NOT designed for younger clients who wish to prevent glycosylation; it is for mature skin only.
- Aminodine Spritz is a Home Prescriptive only and should be sprayed nightly over the face, neck and back of the hands after DMK serums.
- Apply Seba-E, Nite Firming and Fine Line crème after the skin is sprayed with Aminodine Spritz.
- Start two to three nights per week initially and then increase as needed. This is a specialized product to be used nightly until the condition subsides and then maintained periodically.
- Do NOT spray in the eyes or over the eyes. Discontinue in the instance of redness or irritation.
NOTE: After two weeks of use, clients will notice their skin is firmer and has increased pink color. Aminodine Spritz will not reverse heavy wrinkles alone. DMK Skin Revision Treatments must be performed including Enzyme Masque #1, #2 and #3 (DMK Signature Enzyme Masque & DMK Muscle Banding)
- Aminoguanadine – An anti-oxidant and glucose activator. It helps to inhibit glycosylation in aging skin, the precursor to deep cross-linked wrinkles.
- Witch Hazel – (Hamamelis Virginiana) Soothes and relieves irritated or inflamed conditions. Contains antiseptic properties.
- Cucumber Oil – (Cucumis Sativus) Soothing agent. Reduces puffiness. Rich in nutrients and vitamin C improves elasticity.