Regulates oil flow by adjusting the pH, brightens pigmentation and suppresses melanin production, increasing free water levels helping it to flow properly. The result is a bright and balanced skin.
Crème Citrique is formulated for darker toned skins with a naturally high oil secretion, hyper pigmentation and oily skin prone to hyperpigmenting. For skins suffering infrequent breakouts. We can identify this dysfunction through a dull and ashy appearance. Males with naturally oily skins respond well to Crème Citrique, as do African, Hispanic, darker Asian or Middle Eastern skins.
- Cleanse skin and apply DMK serums.
- Apply a pea sized amount of Crème Citrique, spray with Herb & Mineral Mist and work into the skin.
- Safflower Oil – A Vitamin A rich antioxidant that brightens and hydrates the skin. Acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin, soften dryness, smooth roughness and soothe the skin.
- Kojic Acid – Inhibits melanin production and brightens the skin and hyper pigmentation.
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid – One of the newest, most bioavailable, stable and versatile of the ascorbates to date. A stable form of vitamin C that promotes collagen synthesis and lightens by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity. Converted to l-Ascorbic Acid upon penetration into the skin.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulais Oil (Orange Oil) – Tissue brightener, anti-inflammatory qualities, helping detoxify congested skin, and soothing dry irritated skin. It increases the production of collagen and so removes fine lines and discourages formation of wrinkles. Also it reduces puffiness and promotes young looking skin.
- Panthenol – Pro-vitamin B5. Rebalances oil production while B5 increases coenzyme A which is involved in the metabolism and breaking down of sebum. Restores water barriers and promotes healing.
- Halidrys Siliquosa Extract – Exhibits complementary potentialities at several levels of the melanogenesis cascade and can successfully down-regulate skin pigmentation. Before melanin synthesis, it reduces the release of nitric oxide that is an important melanogenic mediator. During melanin synthesis, it inhibits the activity of tyrosinase and the synthesis of melanin. After melanin synthesis, it inhibits the dendricity of melanocytes and controls the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes.
Hilidrys Siliquosa Extract – Shows preventive protection by neutralizing free radicals and protecting against UV radiations, both being known as major triggers of melanogenesis. Prevents inflammation by inhibiting both lipoxygenase and interleukine 1L 1alpha, as many skin-lightening actives which are under current use, have irritating potential on the skin. As IL1alpha is suspected to be involved in the formation of age spots Hilidrys Siliquosa Extract may be useful for the prevention of age spots. Hilidrys Siliquosa Extract produces the capacity to boost skin cells and to inhibit elastase and collagenase activities against dermal deterioration.
Tocopherol Acetate – A source of vitamin E and an antioxidant. Increases hydration by binding water to the cell.
Homosalate – Absorbs UVB.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate – UV filter, reflector.
Octocrylene – UVA and UVB absorber.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane – Capability to absorb entire UVA spectrum.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate.