Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Acu Crème aims to regulate cell turnover to purify and decongest the skin while providing moisture and nourishment. Recommended for thickened, congested skin and skin prone to breakouts.Diagnostic:
Acu Crème is formulated for congested skin which is typically identified by faster cell proliferation, excess sebum, and a crusty thickened textured skin. Acu Crème can also be used on men with ingrown beard hairs.Professional directions:
- Cleanse skin and apply DMK serums.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Acu Crème, spray with Herb & Mineral Mist and work into the skin.
- SPF should be applied over Acu crème to protect the skin.
- Avocado Oil – Softens the skin, antibacterial, healing and improves blood circulation. Packed with Essential Fatty Acids. Avocado Extract penetrates the skin deeply providing many vitamins that help skin rejuvenation, increases levels of collagen production, anti-oxidant, Beta-Carotene, Potassium and Lethicin, relief of damaged skin, deep moisturization, even helping in revising acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Gadi Lecur Oil (Cod Liver Oil) – Packed with Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamin A and D.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil) – Retains moisture, and in doing so prevents the skin from drying out, it helps to keep wrinkles at bay and the skin looking youthful and vibrantly healthy. Containing a rich mixture of vitamins and other natural substances that have a healthy effect on your skin and its pores, it is extremely powerful at minimizing bacteria and maintaining youthful skin. It is very good for acne sufferers. It is very high in antioxidants, particularly the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E. Contains the nutrients: Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherols, Carotenoids, Selenium, Proteins, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Omega-6 Fatty Acids. Moreover, Folate or Folic Acid, present in Sunflower Oil, helps the body to manufacture new cells. Sunflower Oil works as a protective and moisturizing solution for skin. A study published in The Lancet suggests that Sunflower Oil skin treatments may help prevent infection.
- Citrus Grandis Seed Extract (Grapefruit Seed Extract) – Grapefruit Seed Extract has been used to fight bacteria, and to strengthen the immune system. As a preservative, it has been added to cosmetics. Broad-spectrum, citrus-based antimicrobial.