Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Crème Citrique is a slightly acidic crème (formulated from fermented orange peel) for oily skins. Its low pH formula helps control oil whilst aiding to balance and brighten uneven skin color, brightens and suppresses hyper pigmentation.
Regulates oil flow by adjusting the pH, brightens pigmentation and suppresses melanin production, increasing free water levels helping it to flow properly. The result is a bright and balanced skin.
Crème Citrique is formulated for darker toned skins with a naturally high oil secretion, hyper pigmentation and oily skin prone to hyperpigmenting. For skins suffering infrequent breakouts. We can identify this dysfunction through a dull and ashy appearance. Males with naturally oily skins respond well to Crème Citrique, as do African, Hispanic, darker Asian or Middle Eastern skins.
- Cleanse skin and apply DMK serums.
- Apply a pea sized amount of Crème Citrique, spray with Herb & Mineral Mist and work into the skin.
- Safflower Oil – A Vitamin A rich antioxidant that brightens and hydrates the skin. Acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin, soften dryness, smooth roughness and soothe the skin.
- Kojic Acid – Inhibits melanin production and brightens the skin and hyper pigmentation.
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid – One of the newest, most bioavailable, stable and versatile of the ascorbates to date. A stable form of vitamin C that promotes collagen synthesis and lightens by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity. Converted to l-Ascorbic Acid upon penetration into the skin.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulais Oil (Orange Oil) – Tissue brightener, anti-inflammatory qualities, helping detoxify congested skin, and soothing dry irritated skin. It increases the production of collagen and so removes fine lines and discourages formation of wrinkles. Also it reduces puffiness and promotes young looking skin.
- Panthenol – Pro-vitamin B5. Rebalances oil production while B5 increases coenzyme A which is involved in the metabolism and breaking down of sebum. Restores water barriers and promotes healing.
- Halidrys Siliquosa Extract – Exhibits complementary potentialities at several levels of the melanogenesis cascade and can successfully down-regulate skin pigmentation. Before melanin synthesis, it reduces the release of nitric oxide that is an important melanogenic mediator. During melanin synthesis, it inhibits the activity of tyrosinase and the synthesis of melanin. After melanin synthesis, it inhibits the dendricity of melanocytes and controls the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes.
Hilidrys Siliquosa Extract – Shows preventive protection by neutralizing free radicals and protecting against UV radiations, both being known as major triggers of melanogenesis. Prevents inflammation by inhibiting both lipoxygenase and interleukine 1L 1alpha, as many skin-lightening actives which are under current use, have irritating potential on the skin. As IL1alpha is suspected to be involved in the formation of age spots Hilidrys Siliquosa Extract may be useful for the prevention of age spots. Hilidrys Siliquosa Extract produces the capacity to boost skin cells and to inhibit elastase and collagenase activities against dermal deterioration.
Tocopherol Acetate – A source of vitamin E and an antioxidant. Increases hydration by binding water to the cell.
Homosalate – Absorbs UVB.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate – UV filter, reflector.
Octocrylene – UVA and UVB absorber.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane – Capability to absorb entire UVA spectrum.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate.