Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Melanotech Crème is a nourishing crème specifically designed for darker skin tones, hyper pigmentation and skin genetically prone to pigmentation. Formulated with herbal extracts Melanotech Crème aims to revise and prevent hyper-pigmentation, even out skin tone and brighten the skin.
Melanotech Crème inhibits the production of melanin to revise and prevent hyperpigmentation. It also brightens the skin and maintains an even glowing complexion.Diagnostic:
Melanotech Crème can be prescribed as a maintenance crème for normal to dry skin with hyper pigmentation or one that is prone to pigmenting easily. It is an excellent daily nourishing crème for skin 3-6 on the Fitzpatrick Skin Classification (Mediterranean, Indian, Asian and Middle Eastern skins).
- Cleanse skin and apply DMK serums, Herbal Pigment Oil, and spray with Herb & Mineral Mist.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Melanotech Crème with Herb & Mineral Mist and work into the skin.
- DMK Sunscreen should be applied over crème.
- Kojic Acid – A copper chelating agent, which suppresses melanin production and brightens hyperpigmentation.
- Halidrys Siliquosa – (Algea) Has been demonstrated to inhibit tyrosinase. This algae down-regulates skin pigmentation at several levels of the melanogenesis cascade.
Before melanin synthesis, it reduces the release of important melanogenic mediators.
During melanin synthesis, it inhibits the activity of tyrosinase.
After melanin synthesis, it inhibits the dendrites of melanocytes and controls the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate – (Liquorice) A skin conditioning agent that inhibits Tyrosinase and reduces redness.
- Morus Alba – (Mulberry) A powerful skin brightener and melanin inhibitor.
- Anminoethylphosphinic Acid – Limits the formation of melanin by interrupting the polymerization process.
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) – Improves circulation, eliminate toxins, relieve anxiety and stress. This oil is often used for its various calming and moisturizing properties, a treatment for oily skin, also used to treat wounds because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- No Parabens.