Nite Firming Creme
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Nite Firming is a specialized crème designed to repair and fight the signs of aging.
Function:Nite Firming protects the mitochondria (the skin’s cellular power plant) to fight the cellular degeneration that causes aging. It restores structural integrity to stimulate collagen production and strengthen the capillaries.
Nite Firming is suitable for mature skin showing the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, loose saggy skin, or weakened capillaries
- Cleanse skin and apply DMK serums, oils and spray.
- Apply a pea sized amount of Nite Firming spray with Herb & Mineral Mist and work into the skin.
- DMK Sunscreen should be applied over crème.
NOTE: Can also be used weekly as a nutritious age management masque before bed.
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil – (Safflower Oil) Acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin. Safflower Oil is reach in Linoleic Acid (almost 79 percent), an essential fatty acid that offers many benefits for skin, including maintenance of cell membrane integrity. Linoleic acid is also an important carrier of vitamins A, D, K, and especially vitamin E. Safflower Oil can also be used as a terrific moisturizer enabling the skin to gain a healthy glow. It helps maintain skin elasticity by enabling the skin to retain moisture. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles by smoothing and hydrating the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Vitamin C.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract (Grape Seed) – Contains chemical constituents such as Proanthocyanidins, Polyphenols, Flavonoids, and Anthocyanins, all of which are very potent antioxidants that help for diminish the sun’s damaging effects and reduce freeradical damage. Grape Extract has also been shown to have wound-healing properties. Topical application of Grape Seed Extract to a cultured human skin equivalent showed evidence of younger skin, including enhanced synthesis of healthy collagen, elastin, and improvement in numerous other structural components of skin. Antioxidants (OPC), Choline, Vitamins A, B, B2, C and Minerals, reduces capillary permeability. Research indicates that Grape Seed Extract can help maintain the structure and appearance of skin with its anti-elastase activity.
- Tocopherol Acetate.
- Palmitoyl Oligopetide – Stimulates the feedback loop triggering the synthesis of new collagen as well as other components of the skin matrix. Stimulate skin matrix replenishment via topical application, leading, to wrinkle reduction, skin firming and other benefits. Peptides are known to improve wound healing, activate skin remodelling, improve the structure of skin matrix, reduce scarring and exert other beneficial effects on the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 – Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Pal-GQPR) is believed to work by reducing the production of interleukin-6 (IL-6) by the key skin cells, Keratinocytes and Fibroblasts. IL-6 is a molecule that promotes inflammation, which, in turn, leads to faster degradation of the skin matrix and thus contributes to the development of wrinkles and loss of skin firmness and elasticity. By reducing the levels of IL-6 and possibly other inflammation mediators, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 is thought to slow down the degradation of the skin matrix and may also stimulate its replenishment. Combing Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, these two peptides produce a synergy when used together, i.e. the skin benefits of such combination are greater than what one would expect if each agent’s effects were independent of each other.
- Phospholipids – Comprised of two types of Fatty Acid. That puts them in the lipid family, a broad group of naturally-occurring molecules which includes fats, waxes, sterols, fat-soluble vitamins (such as vitamins A, D, E and K).
- The main biological functions of lipids include energy storage, as structural components of cell membranes, and as important signalling molecules.
- Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract – Honeysuckle Flower Extract is used primarily for its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and calming properties and as a natural preservative booster.