Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Known as DMK’s ‘emergency crème’, this unique formulation revises skins demonstrating environmental stress, sun damage, premature aging and signs of trauma. Betagen revises skin under environmental attack.
Betagen is specifically formulated for reactive, irritated or prematurely aged skin. It alleviates redness and inflammation, while strengthening and regenerating the skin.
As we age, the damage becomes even worse, and as a result wrinkly and grainy looking skin starts to appear. When the beta-glucan gets exposed to the dendrites of these Langerhans cells, and stimulates or activates them, then the Langerhans become strong again and the skins immune function returns to a normal healthy state. Dead and damaged skin tissue is removed, and there is a rapid healing process.
- Beta-glucan – Beta-glucan rejuvenates the skin’s cells by invigorating the macrophages and re-charging the cellular immune system. Specialized versions of macrophages are found in almost every area of the body, and the skin is no exception. Here they are known as Langerhans cells. The problem in our modern world is that so many things tend to destroy damage or weaken these Langerhans cells. Langerhans cells fight foreign intruders and release substances, such as epidermal growth factors which encourage skin renewal and healing. Ultraviolet light from excessive exposure to sunlight, chemicals and chlorine in the water in which we bathe – these all damage the Langerhans cells.
- Pumpkin Oil – A rich nourishing oil that helps prevent excess moisture loss and also combats fine lines. The typical analysis of the Fatty Acids contained in Pumpkin Seed Oil is as follows – Palmitic, Stearic, Oleic, Linoleic, Linolenic and Alpha Linolenic. Rich in vitamin A, E, C, K, B, D and Zinc. It is high in protein and antioxidants. Loaded with Oligomeric Proanthacyanides (OPCs), Pumpkin Oil is 50 times more potent than Vitamin E and repairs connective tissue whilst moderating antiinflammatory responses. Skin conditioning.
- Safflower Oil – Antioxidant, vitamin A, rich in Essential Fatty Acids, hydrating and nourishing.
- Shea Butter – Anti-inflammatory, promotes new cell growth and helps occlude moisture. Increases circulation. The moisturizers in Shea Butter are the same as those produced by the sebaceous glands of the skin. In fact, because its structure and function resembles that of the lipid content of skin, Shea Butter is considered to be a Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF). As an NMF, it helps keep the intercellular structure of the epidermis intact, and effectively keeps bacteria out, facilitates the skin’s healing process, prevents dermal irritation and regenerates the skin.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – Stimulates the feedback loop triggering the synthesis of new collagen as well as other components of the skin matrix. When the key skin matrix producing cells (fibroblasts) detect increased levels of this peptide, they “assume” that the skin matrix is being lost at a higher rate and begin synthesizing it more vigorously. Stimulates skin matrix replenishment via topical application leading to wrinkle reduction, skin firming and other benefits. Improves wound healing, activates skin remodelling, improves the structure of skin matrix, reduces scarring and exerts other beneficial effects on the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Pal-GQPR) – Works by reducing the production of Interleukin-6 (IL-6) by the key skin cells, Keratinocytes and Fibroblasts. IL-6 is a molecule that promotes inflammation, which, in turn, leads to faster degradation of the skin matrix and thus contributes to the development of wrinkles and loss of skin firmness and elasticity. Combing Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 not just because two active ingredients are better than one, these two peptides produce a synergy when used together, i.e. the skin benefits of such combination are greater than what one would expect if each agent’s effects were independent of each other. Here’s a fictitious example of synergy to illustrate the point: Ingredient A causes a 10% improvement and ingredient B causes a 15% improvement whereas A+B combo causes a 60% improvement (as opposed to the expected 25% improvement).
- Chamomile Extract – A natural anti-inflammatory which offers a calming and soothing quality for irritated skin. Contains Azulene which helps reduce puffiness, promotes granulation and tissue regeneration. Chamomile Extract also reduces capillary fragility, this helps to reduce redness in the skin.
- Tocopherol – Vitamin E, protects cells from free radicals, protects the skins barriers (lipids).
- Retinyl Palmitate – Vitamin A. Retinyl Palmitate facilitates communication between cells, encouraging aging cells to continue their renewal process, and regenerate collagen and elastin to prevent the appearance of aging skin, wrinkles, and fine lines. It is also effective at producing new, healthy skin cells to replace skin previously damaged. Communication begins and the cells’ turnover rate increases, thus speeding up the production of collagen.
- Panthenol – Enhances cellular stimulation, restores barrier function and aids in vital tissue repair. Promotes normal keratinization and wound healing. Increases free water levels, hydrating the skin.