Solar Damage Gel
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Soothes the skin and reduces inflammation. Restores the interstitial fluid of the epidermis bringing hydration and vitality back, creating a firmer plumper more replenished skin.
Solar Damage Gel has specific barrier protection effects, helping to protect and rejuvenate the skin. Designed to reduce inflammation and posttreatment irritation and redness.
Solar Damage Gel is suitable for:
- Acne and congestion.
- Premature aging, sun damaged and environmental damaged skins.
- Weakened skin, dehydrated with poor bounce and turgidity.
- After IPL, Laser or any heat and erythema (redness) inducing treatments.
- Dry, stressed, strained and taut skin.
- Sensitive, inflamed, aggravated skin conditions.
- Scarring and stretch marks.
- Burns or any skin trauma.
- Can be applied to any area of the face, neck, eye area, hands or body.
- After cleansing and applying DMK serums oils and crèmes, apply a thin layer and gently massage to help absorption. Can be used morning and evening.
- Key ingredients:
- Aqua (Water).
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Chamomile) – Antibacterial/anti-acne, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Allantoin – A star molecule. Promotion and acceleration of cell proliferation: improves epithelization (skin regeneration) and the condition of superficially damaged skin. Allantoin also soothes irritated skin and reduces redness and flaking. Keratolytic action – In performing its protective and regulatory functions, the epidermis synthesizes a large number of proteins and lipids in the stratum corneum. When this process, called keratinization, is unbalanced, more keratin than normal is produced and the barrier function is altered. Allantoin interacts with skin keratin to thin an abnormally thickened stratum corneum. This is why Allantoin leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. Calming and hydrating action – The increased water content in the skin reduces irritation and redness.
- Panthenol – Promotes wound healing, helps restore damaged epithelium, reduces itching and inflammation, improves skin hydration, reduces transepidermal water loss, improves skin roughness.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Present in large amounts in the spaces between skin cells, where it provides moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Squalene – Skin identical lipid, skin conditioning.
- Retinol (Vitamin A).