Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Hydroloc Crème is a rich crème designed to hydrate and lock moisture into extremely dry and scaly skin, protecting against trans epidermal water loss.
Hydroloc Crème has the ability to hold 10 times its weight in water. It works against transepidermal water loss by building the skin’s barriers to help seal in moisture and create lush and velvety skin.
Hydroloc Crème is an intense rehydration formula excellent for pregnant women both before and after child birth. It is suitable for genetically dry or flaky skin, sunburn, and burns, as well as skin suffering from eczema or exposure to harsh environments.
- Apply to clean skin, spritz with a Herb & Mineral Mist and massage.
- To use as a body massage crème, keep adding water to maintain lubrication. Pregnant women should use on the abdominal area.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil) – Retains moisture, and in preventing the skin from drying out. Extremely powerful at keeping away bacteria and maintaining youthful skin, and contains a rich mixture of vitamins and other natural substances that have a healthy effect on your skin and its pores. It is very good for acne sufferers. High in antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E, which prevent free radicals from damaging your skin and creating wrinkles and the appearance of premature aging. One of the benefits of the sunflower oil due to the presence of vitamin E in it. As an antioxidant, Vitamin E, in the Sunflower Oil, also acts as moisturizer, by helping the body cells retain water inside them. Contains the nutrients: Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherols, Carotenoids, Selenium, Proteins, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Omega-6 fatty acids. Moreover, Folate or Folic Acid, present in Sunflower Oil, helps the body in the manufacture of new cells.
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower Oil) – Acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin. It works with your skin to soften dryness, smooth roughness and soothe some skin problems. Safflower Oil occupies a unique position in that it has the highest level of Linoleic fatty acid available commercially. Linoleic, its principal fatty acid, is an essential fatty acid that cannot be synthesized by the human body. It is required for ensuring the integrity of plasma membranes and for growth, reproduction, skin maintena.
- Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract – A herb that helps barrier repair and prevents TEWL.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil – Anti-inflammatory.