Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
An advanced technology night crème designed to aid pigmentation and brighten the skin. Super Bright is a superior blend of natural botanical ingredients, utilizing the breakthrough science in the art of conversion. Creating a hydroquinone-like effect inside the epidermis it provides the benefits of brightening, eliminating and inhibiting pigmentation without the possible harmful toxic side effects of hydroquinone. Hydroquinone forms an aldehyde group which can be potentially carcinogenic in high doses.
Hyperpigmentation, specifically formulated for dark, dull or sun damaged skins predisposed to pigmentation.
Note: A scientific breakthrough in the treatment of pigmentation, Super Bright works without bleaching agents or creating photosensitivity.
- Apply directly to cleansed skin or over Melanotech Drops, without spray.
- Use nightly on all hyper-pigmented areas, applying a double layer on heavily pigmented areas.
- Alternate with Revitosin at night if required.
- After desired brightening is achieved, use twice a week to maintain result.
- Use Foamy Lift and Exoderma Peel or Micro Peel every 3 days at home for best results when using Super Bright.
- Glycyrrihiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice Root) – Used as a pigment brightener, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizer. Licorice is widely used for its rejuvenating and nutritive properties. Of the 150-plus chemical compounds in this extract is Glycyrrhetinic Acid, a potent antioxidant that is also a strong anti-inflammatory and soothing anti-irritant. Licorice has been used as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, because of Licochalcone-A, a molecule contained in Licorice Root Extract that regulates oil production, eliminates bacteria and helps calm and soothe acne-prone skin. One study investigated the effectiveness of chemical compounds from Licorice, known as Glabridin and Glycyrrhetinic Acid, for skin that had been damaged by UV radiation. The test subjects who used topical extracts of Licorice for skin exhibited faster skin cell regeneration. Glycyrhetinic Acid has been shown to inhibit intercellular gap-junctional communication between human fibroblasts.
- Morus Alba Root (White Mulberry) – Tissue brightener, melanin inhibitor. Antioxidant.
- Retinyl Palmitate – A keratolytic antioxidant with exfoliating properties that neutralize free radicals which attack the skin’s primary structures. It also extends the life of the cell and regulates cell proliferation.
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract – The primary chemical constituents of this herb include Glycosides (Methylarbutin, Ericolin), Allantoin, Flavonoids (Quercetin, Myricacitrin), Tannins, Hydroquinone, Ellagic Acid, Gallic Acid, Malic Acid and Ursolic Acid. It also contains Vitamin A, Iron, Manganese, Selenium and Silicon.
- Usolic Acid – Works with phytic acid to prevent the formation of pigmentation.
- Phytic Acid – The principal storage form of phosphorus in many plant tissues is a strong antioxidant and tyrosinase deactivator.
- Mitracarpus Scaber Extract – (Bearberry).
- Avena Sativa Kernel Extract.
- Hyaluronic Acid.
- Kojic Acid.
- Jojoba Seed Oil.
- Turmeric – Powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Vitamin C, tissue brightener.